We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The list below describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at
This is the privacy notice of Perfect Solutions Coaching.
In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Perfect Solutions Coaching
The registered office is at 8 Allan Park, Kirkliston EH29 9HA
1. This is a notice to inform you of the policy about all information that we record about you when you communicate with an enquiry.
It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we will collect from you, or that you provide to us.
It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
2. We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
3. We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality.
We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data where shared by you in email enquiries for example will not be used for any purpose unintended by Perfect Solutions Coaching other than to reply to your enquiry and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
Your privacy and confidentially are also a requirement of the professional governing bodies that Perfect Solutions Coaching is a registrant of.
Please note that by sending an enquiry to us via our website and asking for a response from us you will have been considered to opt in to process your data.
Your data will be stored in line with current GDPR regulations and will be retained only for a period of time sufficient to deal with your enquiry and any subsequent follow ups for which your permission will be required to hold a record of your data.
You may at any time request your data relevant to your enquiry to be destroyed.
Please note that if as a result of your enquiry that any further course of action on your part is pursued then there may well be a legitimacy of interest in retaining your data from emails. This will be discussed with you.
4. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
5. Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
6. The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
7. Relevant to your email enquiries, except as set out below we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website .
8. Information we process with your consent